Chicago Brown Line Timelapse
Chicago Brown Line Timelapse
Footage of the CTA Brown Line moving from stop to stop at nighttime in Chicago.
Please take the time to review our License Agreement. Remember if you have any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By purchasing and or downloading content at Formatografia you automatically agree and are legally bound to the end user license agreement and refund policy stated below
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This is a non-exclusive, non-transferable license agreement between you and Formatografia. Please read this agreement carefully before using the product. If you choose not to accept this agreement, you must return the product unused. We will not refund any downloaded content or opened merchandise. By using any part of the Data, you are agreeing to the following terms:
Files on this website (collectively the "Data") is proprietary and copyrighted. All rights to this material are owned and reserved by Formatografia and Eric Formato who included his material in this site, except to the extent that the right to use such material is specifically granted by this license.
1. The Data may only be used on ONE computer at any one time for performance licenses. For use on more than one computer at a time or for use and/or storage on a network designed for more than one user, you must acquire a special multi-user license from Formatografia. For commercial projects please purchase Royalty Free Standard or Extended License.
2. The Data may be used, altered, or incorporated according to the guidelines described herein into any work (including broadcast, commercial, industrial, educational and personal) that is created by YOU provided that work is not then sold or distributed as either a single background or effect or as part of any background/effects library, collection, set or product.
3. The Data may not be used in a defamatory, scandalous, illegal, misleading, or otherwise unlawful manner and may not be used in or in conjunction with pornographic material.
4. The Data may not be transferred to third parties through the use of online services or networks.
5. The use of any logo or trademark contained in the Images must be used in a manner permitted by the logo or trademark owner. This license does not grant you any right to use logos or trademarks.
6. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Formatografia. and all of its officers, directors, employees and agents ("Those Indemnified") for any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred directly or indirectly by Those Indemnified in connection with the use of the Data for any unlawful, unauthorized or prohibited purpose.
7. You may not sell, sublicense, loan, give or transfer any part of the Data or a copy thereof (except in accordance with the permitted use in a work created by you), to another person or company.
All Sales are final. Return of product may only be made for defective products. Defective products will be gladly replaced. Under no circumstances may a product be returned for full credit. Because of our inability to monitor the removal of the products from buyers computer we cannot consider any refunds only replacements after the product is shipped.