Come join the fun at this year's Edgewater Art Festival!
Edgewater Art Festival holds a special place in my heart, as it was the first art festival that I was ever featured in! This year I return with a year of artistic experience under my belt and am super excited to return to this spot and show Edgewater what I got, round 2! More information below...
Now in its third year, the Edgewater Fall Art Fair is rapidly growing into one of Chicago’s premier artistic events.
- 120 Chicago-based artists with original works in painting, photography, illustration, pottery, mixed media, functional art, and hand-made jewelry;
- 3 stages of live music, including jazz, flamenco, country, reggae, show tunes, oldies, choir and classical music and more;
- Beer Garden with craft beers and food from 3 local restaurants to showcase Edgewater’s culinary diversity;
- Young Artists’ Gallery, with artworks by 2nd to 12th grade students of Chicago schools;
- Children’s Music Talent Showcase, with performances by elementary school aged kids;
- Pet Parade & Costume Contest with a "Circus" theme.
Admission: $5 suggested donation
See more at the event's Facebook Page
And here are some pictures that I have taken of the Edgewater area!